Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Earthquake: Carole King Said It Best

(sings)
I feel the earth move under my feet...
LOL.
Today's T-Dot Earthquake was equally amusing and terrifying all in one shake.

As for me, I was lucky and safe.. and very freaked out. I was alone and felt as though I was in an RL Stine novel (remember him children of the millenium?). I was sitting on a small gaming chair that suddenly moved a few inches from it's original place. I quickly stood up and looked at my surreal surroundings. I grabbed my phone in hopes to dial my other half---IT SUDDENLY RANG and guess who was on the other line??? YES! My other half saying "OMG are you ok? Is the TV OK?" ....

LOL. Thanks.. and uh-ya the TV is ok.

Anyway, I visited eco|stems today. Check out these beautiful and bounteous Flower Arrangements.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Amused by Peculiarity and Disinterested with Humdrum Behaviour.