Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Toronto


My streets are dark and disturbed. My city is hurt. My people are hurt.

The streets of Toronto has been a victim of adult tantrums. I believe that we have SERIOUS issues that we need to SOLVE but VIOLENCE is not the answer. These DEMONstraitors are diverting the real worries of the people. These demonstraitor are against everything. What type of compromise can be met for this?

I wish that the innocent people would leave these dissapointing scenes of destruction. Let's let the Police protect us.

World Leaders... I wish that whatever the message that these demonstraitor are giving was clearer. It is difficult for me to see what this violence is for. This destruction is so close to home that I'm only seeing blurry pixels of violence.

The sky is trying to purify my city with its tears...

Be safe Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Amused by Peculiarity and Disinterested with Humdrum Behaviour.